You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘CubeKing Front Desk’ category.
The 2007 – 2008 recession has seen some tough times for several aspects of the US economy. Bear Stearns and airline companies plummeting, prices for gas, oil, and food soaring, the inflation and weakening of the dollar, and the lowest unemployment rate since 2003 (5%) with almost 18 million unemployed competing for less than 4 million job openings. What this means is a lot of companies are downsizing, reorganizing, and yet many are aggressively expanding. It also means that everybody is trying to save some money.
…We Can Help You Save Thousands On New and Used Office Furniture!
We can help with both saving money and reorganizing and recouping your company. Here at CubeKing, we believe in saving a buck. How about thousands? Budget priced office furniture never looked so beautiful, as you can see with our high quality selection of brand name office furniture – both new and used, all in excellent condition – all for an unbelievable, reassuring low price. We will not be beat on used office furniture, GUARANTEED.
But that’s not the only way we save you money. We’ll help you buy quality, sustainable furniture, built to last. Buying from us also yields you the money-saving benefits of a one-stop shop. We liquidate office furniture. We move, remove, and store office furniture. And of course we know all about it, inside and out, and can recommend the right office furniture solution and install it. Feng shui it, you name it.
Call us today at 1-888-399-7025 or email us at email@example.com
The Versailles of new and used office furniture is open. It’s CubeKing’s new palatial warehouse showroom for office furniture. And it’s more than worth the trip to Orange County to see it.
With over 10,000 square feet of high quality brand name office furniture, you can get lost in a treasure horde of workstations, office chairs, conference tables, desks, and other abundances of office furniture. Ever walk into a mattress store and want to fall asleep on the beds? Well walk into our showroom and you’ll want to get cracking on your work right there you’ll be so excited.
Featuring name brand office furniture of all shapes and sizes, we carry inventories of Herman Miller, Haworth, Hon, Teknion, Kimball, Allsteel, Steelcase, and more. Step inside our CubeKingdom and you’ll be greeted by Sir Galahad’s stylish and luxurious modern office furniture. Experience our state-of-the-art cherry veneer import fine furnishings from China such as Clone, too. An incredibly plentiful collection of styles awaits to suit your taste. And our incredibly low discount prices will turn any pauper into a prince.
While we currently only have showrooms in California, CubeKing delivers, installs, and liquidates office furniture ANYWHERE in the USA. That’s just part of the reason why we’re considered America’s #1 Office Furniture Discounter. We specialize in saving corporate America dollars, and eliminate the hassle of purchasing office furnishings. We buy and sell office furniture nationwide for up to 90% savings off the retail price. As your end-to-end resource for ALL your office furniture needs, we offer services from space planning to furniture delivery and installation to liquidation. And WE’LL BEAT ANYONE’S PRICE on used office furniture, GUARANTEED! Check out our website, www.cubeking.com, for more information and a sampling of our new and used office furniture offerings.
Visit our posh office furniture showroom at:
1950 Estelle Lane,
Placentia, CA 92870
Call us at toll free 1-888-399-7025 for the high quality brand name office furniture for discounts you can’t afford to miss!
The Allakazzam Office – Reimagine Your Office in the Twinkling of an Eye
Planning or moving an office and its furnishings can be a real chore, an overwhelming task, a labyrinthine trap sucking up your time like a gargantuan black hole. Where’s your Mary Poppins when you need her to snap her fingers and make your old furniture disappear and morph into new furniture just the right size to fit into your new office? If you’re wondering how in the world you’ll ever be able to fit X number of desk units into X-1 amount of space in your new office, look no further. We have a way of working some magic on your office to simultaneously maximize space, incorporate the right, high quality spacious new or used office furniture, AND save you time, money and stress. Think it’s impossible? Think again.
Take a look in the crystal ball of our interior space planning wizards, and you will find a whole world of possibilities for your office space – all mapped out to accurate specifications. Full CAD technology, an eagle eye for detail, a wealth of experience, and a proven, efficient process give CubeKing the edge you need for planning your redesigned or brand new office space. We asked one of CubeKing’s space planning wizards, Keith Myers, about how the tricks of the trade. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at how CubeKing pulls off the magic trick called “space planning”.
Space Planning Process
1) Organization – Information Gathering
During the initial phase of the space planning process, CubeKing gathers all your information regarding your office and office furniture situation. This includes:
- Finding out how many cubes or workstations you wish to accommodate
- Getting any drawings, layouts, or accurate blueprints of the proposed workspace
- Collecting detailed measurements of floor space.
It also includes figuring out your overall objectives for what you want to accomplish with your new space and your goals as a company. If you are expanding, downsizing, reorganizing, or repositioning, this is taken into account during the first stage to effectively execute the rest of the space planning process. Be realistic with your goals, but also be articulate. Don’t say that you only want to fit 10 more workstations if what you really mean is you want to maximize your workspace, period (and vice versa). The experts may be able to find a way to fit more than that.
2) Visualization – Computer Aided Drawing (CAD)
During this phase, CubeKing’s space planners lay out your redesigned office and proposed furnishings virtually. Using computer aided drawing (CAD) technology, they work from the specs of the detailed measurements or blueprint, and add to the picture furniture measurements that are either imported from their robust database or from any specs you provide. Being able to view pictures and/or models of your furniture is one thing. It’s hard to keep track of on your own though. Through CAD, the dimensions get plugged into the computer so you can see what kind of space you have to work with, add or subtract furniture, move stuff around, and see what works and what doesn’t. So you don’t have to play a guessing game when it comes to buying your office furniture.
3) Orchestration – Orientation & Arrangement
This is where the creative rubber hits the road. During this step of the process, your office furniture arrangements get finalized prior to installation. CubeKing’s expert interior design and space planning professionals work with you to turn your office into a practical, stylish, safe, and efficient work environment. They are also very experienced with legal issues like making sure your office layout is fire code safe. And with practical issues like “maintaining egress” or orchestrating your office furnishings so that passageways have sufficient space to get around and to the exits. They’re even sages at feng shui, and will orient your furniture for proper alignment with the forces of nature to bring fortune and success to your company. Taking into account everything down to the power outlets, CubeKing’s office space planning team has the eye for detail to arrange your redesigned office to your fullest satisfaction.
4) Installation & Quality Check
Finally, what could be better than having the same people who planned, designed, and laid out your new office and office furnishings be the one to buy from, move, and install the furniture? CubeKing’s trained expert installation team handles the tough job of moving, assembling, and orienting the furniture according to the approved furniture layout. This way, nothing is lost in translation and you don’t have to deal with the stress.
Working with CubeKing, you have the guarantee that your purchased office furniture will be installed to your liking. As proof in the pudding, one of CubeKing’s space planning wizards, Joe Weisman, tells the story about CubeKing’s furniture installation team quickly improvised and catered to a last minute decision by a client in California. For feng shui reasons, the client changed their minds and chose a different door to be the main entrance. To be sensitive to the feng shui workings of the office, the team happily rotated the orientation of the furniture for the client during the installation. All in a day’s work.
If you’re redesigning or moving your office, you need a space planner. CubeKing is your end-to-end resource for all aspects of your workspace furnishing project, from getting the furniture in to getting it out. Call CubeKing at 888-399-7025 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started building your CubeKingdom today. CubeKing is the man with the plan for all your office furniture and office space needs:
- Office Furniture Delivery & Installation
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Digital Photography Services (optional)
- Office Furniture Liquidation
- Furniture Disassembly & Break Down
- Furniture Removal
- Furniture Storage
- Office Furniture Transportation
Fifty-seven employees, 2 floors, 6 departments, 9 private offices, 10 desk sets, 2 corner desks, 36 workstations in pod layouts of 6, all 5.5 x 5.5 to 8 x 8 squeezed into X by Y by Z space under a $24,325 budget is a lot of numbers to remember. Not to mention the different styles and colors of office furniture required, how to store a gazillion files and supplies in one tiny room, and where the outlets are. Coming up with a good, efficient, and practical plan for a whole new office can be a major, overwhelming problem. Our recommendation? Space planning.
Why You Could Space Plan – Challenges
Below are just a few of the various reasons why companies end up with a need for space planning:
- New Office – Moving into a new office environment is probably one of the most overwhelming transitions that companies go through.
- Redesign of Office – Repositioning your brand or company look, branding your office environment, and altering the layout for departments or organized teams can benefit your company tremendously if you do right.
- Expand or Downsize – More people or less people can necessitate new solutions for office furniture or office furniture arrangements.
- Planning for Flexibility – Depending on your employee’s work types (telecommute, part-time, temp, etc.), your lease, or if your work environment doubles with a different function (meeting hall, ballroom, rented space), it may be smart for you to incorporate office furniture in a layout that allows for multiple possibilities.
- Upgrade Office Furniture Systems – Tired of reattaching your chair arms or looking at the gum on your desk? Upgrading your furniture in a consistent manner may constitute an overhaul of office space.
Why You Should Space Plan – Reasons
- Time – Letting an expert help you out saves you time not only in the planning process but also in the actual move of the furniture and in the long haul, as you will be able to plan with more foresight.
- Budget – It’s easy to go over-budget if you don’t know where to find the office furniture discounts or the opportunities available to you. It pays to have someone help you to not only stay within budget, but also get the biggest bang for your buck. Keep an eye out for discounters like CubeKing, who will beat the price for legitimate offers thrown their way, thus offering a deal and services you can trust.
- Research – It’s also easy to get bogged down with a lot of price comparison shopping, research on different office furniture makes and models, etc. Asking the experts incorporates this step and saves valuable time.
- Measurements – Taking the tape measurer out for every bit of furniture can also be time-consuming. Using a CAD drawing system in a computer can help keep track of measurements or pre-measured inventory in an organized fashion.
- Logistics – While you may be great at packing your suitcase, your refrigerator, or your closet to save space, it’s also important to remember that people take up space and need to move around, too. Space planners can help you maximize space while keeping everything mobile and allowing for safe and fire code/legal free space to enter and exit the rooms of the office.
- Organization – Ever buy a piece of furniture and find out that you can’t fit it through the door? With space planning, this won’t happen, and you’ll be able to keep track of units and measurements much faster and easier.
- Visualization – Space planning that integrates CAD drawing technology offers the vast benefit of being able to visualize your entire office before you purchase or install the furniture. This is an essential tool for helping you making the right decisions when it comes to designing or redesigning your office space.
- Orchestration – Suppose you like the ideas associated with Feng Shui arrangement of your furniture but don’t have a clue? Our office space planning experts can help orient and arrange your office furniture according to the right standards and principles of design.
Why You Should Choose Us to Space Plan – Benefits
Space planning with CubeKing is better because:
- Wide Range of Office Furniture Selections – Our enormous inventory gives us the advantage of better enabling you to find the office furniture that suits your needs. Choose from the best name brands – Herman Miller, Teknion, Allsteel, Haworth, Keilhauer, and more – all at discount prices!
- Design and Planning Expertise – With years of experience as America’s #1 office furniture discounter, we are prepared to help you solve any problems and achieve the office interior you desire.
- Turnkey, Full-Service Solutions from Start to Finish – With our vertical integration of services, we’ll help you get the old furniture out, stored or sold, and the right furniture in, installed and oriented to your satisfaction – all at an incredible discount.
- Less Hassle, More Value – YOU SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Time space planning, time installing, time getting rid of your old furniture, time researching, time shopping, time coordinating, money associated with the time you would have spent, money saved on the discount furniture, money on the long-term possibilities that could be expensive if not planned for, money on the liquidation, removal and storage fees, money on involving employees in the process…the list goes on. Just call us, we’ll handle the rest.
- Save Space, Save Money – Remember, you can also save by utilizing space planning services to maximize your space, which saves money by not having to rent additional space. You can also increase the overall profits of your company, resulting from better employee health, morale and productivity caused by a better thought out work environment.
- Our Double Guarantee – You have our guarantee on delivery and installation of your furniture by our trained experts – to your satisfaction. You also have our guarantee that we’ll beat anyone’s price on used office furniture.
Call us now. Get it done now. Get it done right. Call us at 1-888-399-7025 or go to http://www.cubeking.com/quotes/ for a free quote on our office space planning services and office furniture sales for you.
Read more about our Space Planning Process here.
‘Twas Tim on his laptop
Awkwardly clicking away
Hunched over on the floor
With no office in which to stay.
For Tim was a nomad
In his own home
His office was all bare
So he had to roam.
Unfurnished it was,
Boring, barren and bleak
No desk, and no shredder
No chair of which to speak.
Countless times had he searched
His house for a good spot,
But it was no use:
The kitchen was too cluttered, the attic too hot.
His neck, back and legs cramped,
His shoulders ached for a massage
‘Til Tim was enlightened
While working in the dark garage.
“Too long have I said to myself
‘Office furniture just costs too much’
I’ll find quality furniture for cheap
And get a desk, chair, and hutch.”
“‘Tis brilliant! exclaimed Tim
And stood up as tall as a pillar.
“I’ll trade in my crouched Indian style
For a nice Herman Miller!”
Three inches taller he grew
In his holiday moment of Zen
His back realigned in new hopes
For an ergonomic chair in his den.
His frosty fingers flew
As he searched the Web for a good deal
Ninety percent off used furniture?
Tim’s eyes bulged – “That’s a STEAL!”
Then merrily Tim saw before him
The wonders of furniture by Hon,
Along with Allsteel and Steelcase, Keilhauer and Haworth,
Herman Miller and Teknion!
At last Tim’s plight was over
Ended was Tim’s furniture quest
He found all the right furniture at all the right prices
‘Twas CubeKing.com answered his behest.
As visions of his new office
Dance in Tim’s task light
We here at CubeKing wish you
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!